Six Steps to Finding Your Life’s Right Work
- Allow what is most important to you to surface into your conscious mind. Some ways this can happen are through meditation, asking and hearing your Inner Voice, journaling, having a vision, a dream, a near death experience or a shamanic journey.
- Pinpoint significant markings in your own two hands to understand your special talents, unique gifts and personal strengths and apply them as you take intentional steps forward.
- Understand the archetypal patterns of power within you that contain a complete set of stories, beliefs, motivations and fears that give you direction in making choices that help you live a life you love.
- Learn how to navigate internal conflicts and weave apparent opposites and paradoxes into a unified understanding and source of guidance.
- Allow time for incubation. Through time a culmination of lessons, experiences, successes and realization give you signal that you’re on the right track.
- Move into the future and ask yourself, “What do I want to know or say that I did, experienced or felt during my life time?”
Why find your life’s work?
Greg Bogart PhD gives us the best answer…
“Finding our vocation is one of the experiences that ultimately makes our lives fulfilling. It is the organizing theme that transforms the scattered fragments of our lives into a spiritually meaningful whole. It is a window from which we see a vision of our future. A vocation is a verse of the great song of creating, revealing our place and function in the vast universe, which is always calling to us, beckoning.”
If you, a young adult or a friend are challenged with finding meaning through work, Kay offers an amazing vocational direction and selection consultation package. For Hand Analysts who want to learn how to conduct a vocational reading check out her upcoming workshop Learn How to Pinpoint Vocational Indicators Using the Science of Hand Analysis.