10-Month Certification Program for Hand Analysts Who Want to Become Certified with World-Class Curriculum and Strategic Business Breakthrough Techniques
“My Level 3 certification training with Kay was a phenomenal life-enriching experience. Kay is a teacher ‘extra-ordinaire’. She is a most generous human being and an amazing teacher. –Sandra Visser, CHA
This program inspires exploration and delivers rich, extensive and useful content that you can quickly apply to make a difference doing meaningful work!
Recognized internationally, you’ll join the ultimate training program to become a Certified Hand Analyst offered to students around the world.
Taught entirely LIVE via webinar (no travel required) the 80 hours of course time is lead by renowned expert Kay Packard, M.A., Director of the American Academy of Hand Analysis (AAHA)
Kay invites you to move beyond your limits and stretch into your highest potential.
Learn how to claim your wisdom and your worth as a professional healing practitioner to better help others connect to their true potential.
Enter the sacred world of hand analysis and explore more deeply into your own soul identity.
Immerse yourself into a year of studies, practice and expansion!
Position yourself as a professional and/or add these new skills to your existing healing or coaching practice.
AAHA as well as non-AAHA students are invited to inquire and apply for enrollment.
Upon successful completion of the Level 1 & 2 Hand Analysis Intensive course you are eligible for this Level 3 Certification program.
“After interviewing different schools and teachers, I chose the AAHA Certification program with Kay because of the rich content and the promise of personal attention provided to the students.” -Chrissy Jimenez, CHA, US
If you have completed the prerequisites for this program, would like to hear more about it and get all of your questions answered, simply email Kay with subject line: “Let’s schedule a conversation about certification!” At that point you’ll receive Kay’s invitation to a complimentary private conversation.
Level 3 Program Modules
1. Gift Markings – Learn how to unmistakably identify gift, wisdom and intuition markings and increase the value of your readings for your clients.
2. More Meaningful Markings – Add over 28 additional markings and definitions to your scientific database.
3. The Finger Zones – Recognize the strongest and weakest finger zones and point clients to their most distinctive abilities, innate aptitudes and meaningful life opportunities.
4. Hand Shapes Archetypes – Expand your hand shape recognition and understanding of personal motives and why people approach the world in the ways they do.
5. Major Lines – Increase your understanding of the major lines in the hands to answer your clients’ questions about their relationships, mental processing styles, family dilemmas and then offer on-the-spot success strategies. Bonus: Life Lines research 2-hour workshop with Kay.
6. Advanced Life Purpose and Life Lesson – Receive an expanded vocabulary of the Life Purpose and Life Lesson descriptions in both their exalted and shadow sides to help your clients embrace the wisdom in their own internal oppositions.
7. Vertical Lines – Read these lines and validate your clients’ life force urges and encourage their true talents to come to life. Bonus: How to use your Fate Lines to generate revenue PDF of Kay’s new book.
8. Attack/Via Lascivia – Identify attack, courage and exploration lines and learn how to harness your clients’ internalized tension and secret dilemmas
Bringing it all Together – Learn how to find the key in the hand in 3 easy steps and WOW your clients.
9. The Art and Technology of Giving a Reading – Strategize for success with 12 steps to mastery.
Ethics – Align with your integrity and avoid making massive mistakes.
10. Breakthrough Business Techniques – Learn how to present yourself as an expert (because you will be) and charge with soul by implementing proven steps for your business development and marketing success. Includes 2-hour branding foundations workshop with an assessment to determine your primary branding archetype. This will save you years of foundering as you build your business.
Life Purpose Support – Answer introspective questions to realize and honor your true path; acknowledge and give gratitude for your lessons.
Your Special Interest Project – Explore and cultivate your specialty through pinpointed research.
Knowledge and Delivery Assessment – High quality learning assessments are in place to assure your certification success.
Practice – 100 hand readings (prints and live hands).
Ten Hours of private mentoring to answer your questions about the hand analysis database and deepen your understanding, review client hand prints, explore your life changes and build your business.
“Kay is the best mentor that I have ever had and cannot imagine taking this certification program from anyone else. This modality is the strongest tool that I have to work with my clients and I have deepened my knowledge to be able to help them even more. I have more confidence in my readings because of how thorough Kay was in delivering all of the information of the course. I feel like no stone was left unturned.” – Marinna Rose, CHA, US
Conversation, Application and Tuition
Please click HERE to request a conversation about L3 training with Kay, by program modules and/or certification. Get all of your questions answered, discuss tuition and payment options.
Already Certified Hand Analyst? Enroll with tuition at 1/3 the regular price as space is available.
Prerequisite for Level III Certification Program: Hand Analysis Foundations course with any teacher taught by the IIHA or AAHA. Students who have not completed the Foundations course may be enrolled with exception based on previous hand analysis training and experience.
Expect nothing but excellence at the AAHA!
Kay is known as a premier master teacher certifying extraordinary hand analysts, guiding students to break through paradigms for successful business development.
“Kay is the best teacher/Mentor I have ever come across (and I have studied A LOT – in both traditional Universities, and in highly esoteric places).
She is a highly organized, structured teacher. The materials are abundant and uniformly excellent. The class size made it easy to interact and feel connected to my classmates, despite meeting only online.
If you are worried about distance education not being as good as meeting in person, put those fears to rest. It is a very rich program.” Ruth Gale, CHA, AU
Are you ready to…
– Increase your skills and gifts to deliver extraordinary readings as a professionally Certified Hand Analyst?
– Delve deeply within yourself, connect with Spirit and chart the course you were born to live?
– Earn income for work you love to do? (Your clients with love you!)
– Guide others to identify and claim their inherent worth and step powerfully into their greatest potential?
– Lead individuals into and through radical transformation?
– Empower relations between parents and their children?
– Offer life-changing workshops with done-for-you materials?
– Devote yourself to your own spirit-driven personal awakening?
If you would like to hear more about this certification program and get all of your questions answered, use the “Contact Form“ below or simply email Kay with subject line: “Let’s schedule a conversation!” At that point you’ll receive Kay’s invitation to a complimentary private conversation along with an enrollment application.
Hear from other AAHA L3 Certified Hand Analysts
“Besides wanting to give more comprehensive readings to my clients, I was also looking for insight as to how to turn my hand reading knowledge into a business. Including the sessions on business/marketing added greatly to the value of this program. One of the biggest benefits was that it really required me to think and act like a professional hand reader. I only have the best of things to say about Kay and her program. The material was extensive, comprehensive and well presented.” – Marcella Theeman, CHA
“A great unveiling happened through the year in this program. Many layers were gently peeled back as I gained a greater understanding, acceptance and perception of myself. I have become armed with self-acceptance, which allows me to approach and be open to all facets, experiences, learning and growth.” – Vickie Davis, CHA
“The material was rich, well organized and covered at a very comfortable pace. Kay is a very experienced, knowledgeable and inspirational Teacher/Mentor. She will help you grow and guide you to create a successful business! – Chrissy Jimenez, CHA
“Kay helps her students face their life lesson and step more fully into their life purpose. She’s always there to offer her full support and wisdom. She makes it fun to learn, which is especially important when some of the topics get heavy. The materials she developed are truly a work of art that I will use for years to come in my work. I’m honored to not only call Kay a mentor, but also a friend.” – Lori Latimer, CHA
“I highly recommend this program. Kay creates a safe environment in which to open one’s heart to listen and learn how to read hands.” – Cathie Rodgers, CHA
“Working with Kay in the Level III Certification program has been so beneficial to my hand readings! Her materials are thorough and captivating and she is brilliant and funny. I came away with a deeper confidence in reading hands and can say that Kay is a true inspiration!” – Caroline Douglas, CHA
“Kay’s depth of knowledge of hand analysis is amazing, her organization of training materials is clear and super helpful, and most of all her loving heart guides you to know yourself more fully, in both your light and shadow.” – Sandra Visser, CHA
“After 10 years as a professional, certified hand analyst I felt it was time to renew my academic experience of the hands. It is a huge investment of time and energy, but very worthwhile for the serious hand analyst who wants to go beyond just simply learning the basics for reading hands but to build their business and professional status as well.” – Peggie Arvidson, IIHA CHA, AAHA CHA audit
“I am so pleased with my choice to learn hand analysis from Kay Packard and the AAHA. Kay’s programs provide rich, tangible content, which is helping me to better understand myself and the meaning of my life, as I grow and develop into my best self. ” – Isadora Arielle, CHA
The L3 Certification program includes 80 hours of course time (completing the modules above), plus ten private 1-hour mentoring sessions, extensive work books, experiential business breakthrough techniques, partner practice, a special interest research project with a final report, reading templates, and an individual assessment of understanding.
Use the Contact Us form or click here to book a private conversation with Kay! You’ll receive a more detailed catalogue, dates for classes, including all the bonus offerings.
How to Host a Hand Reading Circle
Business and Money Breakthrough Sessions with Kay
Money Goal and Tracking Sheet + training
Check List for Readings at Events
Worldwide Resource Community with Hand Analysts (value $1,000)