Five additional variables to look for in the hands when doing a vocational analysis are:
1. The Finger Zones are essential features because the size, length, width and girth give a striking clue as to additional emphasis regarding the owner’s ideal niche. Typically, one of the 12 finger zones, or sections, is most eye-catching. The most noticeable finger section directs me to inquire with the owner about his or her skill or desire in the related area. Below are high-level descriptions related to each of the finger zones.
|Upper Zone||Visionary||Wisdom Studies||Mental arts||Brainstorming|
|Lower Zone||Territory||Foundations||Display||Sex energy|
As you know, desires are not always pursued for a variety of reasons. And skills are not always developed. However, the most-visible zone must be considered if the owner wishes to find fulfillment.
2. Thumbs are one of the most important considerations when determining if working for others or the self would be favorable. As an example, Oprah’s thumbs span widely from her palm. This large area between her hand and the tip of her thumb shows desire for a wide range of influence. The wider the angle between hand and thumb tip, the bigger the territory the owner must have to manage. Likewise, the closer the thumb rests to the hand, the less responsibilities he or she wishes to administer. He or she would do better, and most likely prefer, to be employed for someone else, leaving work at the same time each day.
3. The length and quality of the Fate Line (vertical line climbing from the bottom of the hand up toward the middle finger) reveals drive toward values, which in turn equate to money. A long, noticeable vertical line rising toward the middle finger shows a person with their foot on the gas and hands on the steering wheel with a clear plan, direction and determination.
4. The Life Line shows the level of vitality available to the owner. Deep, long and curving Life Lines indicate stamina, recuperation skills and physical balance. Life Lines that are short or frayed show a scattering of energy; the anchor typically keeping a buoyant ship in place is untethered.
5. A variety of other markings in the hands would also be considered. There are too many to mention here.
Keep in mind, no one indicator in the hand will uncover the vocational solution. The ingredients must be artistically combined to expose the inner masterpiece waiting to shine.
To summarize, the first component in the hand to assess for vocational selection is the hand. So far we considered the following variables (shape, lines and markings):
– Hand Shape archetype
– Dominant finger
– Strongest Mount
– Heart Lines
– Gift Markings
– Finger Zones
– Fate Lines
– Life Lines
– Other Markings
In Part IV we’ll consider the soul’s curriculum encoded in the fingerprints
After traveling to India in May 2010, where Kay was deeply inspired, she founded the American Academy of Hand Analysis (AAHA). She has been practicing hand analysis since 2003 and teaching workshops and classes since 2005 . Her life’s work for more than two decades has been devoted to studying, practicing and inspiring exploration, deep discovery and prosperity. She is the author of Your Life Is In Your Hands; Practical Palm Reading for Purposeful Living.