Do you rearrange your emotions for others? Check the Heart Line configuration in your hand. If you have a line forking off the main Heart Line that looks like a waterfall, you may be rearranging your feelings and actions based on your perceptions of others’ needs and feelings – specifically someone who you view as an ‘underdog’. See the example below where the heart line and the fork are shown in purple. This indicates a person may often say “Yes” when they really, really want to say “No”. Hurting feelings is to be avoided at all cost.
1) Notice the internal emotional rearrangement happening within you
2) Be conscious of YOUR desires and feelings
3) Take your time to silently address another person’s emotional needs without responding right away to his/her words. Give yourself time to ask yourself what you’d like to do (based on #2 above).
4) Give yourself permission to say “Yes” or “No” in self-loving way.
5) Release self-judgment and critism that you should be emotionally connected in any other way than you are.