One significant reason we procrastinate is because we fear making a mistake – a massive mistake. Instead of making an irrevocable wrong turn we play it safe and sit on the fence in our comfort zone. Do you know what I’m talking about?
- Decide to make a plan. Chart a course. Take baby steps (or leaps of faith).
- Use your discernment skills to weed out what no longer serves you and aim toward your life vision.
- Remember – you can course correct when needed.
- Give yourself permission to laugh at yourself.
- Acknowledge the life experience you gain as a result of taking risk
- You’ll stand taller in your increasing wisdom as you take bold and courageous action
- You’ll recognize your interior strength and become undeniably unstoppable
- You’ll become a leader by example
Questions for you (go ahead and write down your answers)
- Is there a decision you are currently facing?
- If so, what is that decision about?
- What additional information do you need before making your decision?
- What does your Higher Wisdom want you to know about your decision? (Ask It now)
- How will you feel if you never make the decision?
- Are you ready to make that decision now?
- Either way, what courageous next step will you take in the next 24 hours on your life path in the name of your cause, your reason for being, your vision?
To learn more about the Life Path of Wisdom consider joining one of the Level 1 and 2 Life Purpose Intensives or Life Paths workshops. Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to receive announcements about our learning options.
We would love to hear from you. Use the contact us form to share your answers or other comments about this article.